Placement: Mid to Lower Palm
The life line begins somewhere between your thumb and index finger and runs downward toward wrist. Life line is generally curved.
Basic Life Line Meanings:
– Long Line: Good Health, Vitality
– Short Line: It is a myth that a short life line means a short life. If the life line is short, look closer to other signs (broken, deep, faint, etc.)
– Deep Line: Smooth Life
– Faint Line: Low energy
– Broken Line: Struggles, Losses
– Chained Line: Multiple Walks (meaning that your life path is multifold)
– Forked Line: Various meanings depending on fork placement on the hand. Generally forks indicate diversion or life change. Although they can also mean scattered or split energies.
– Double Line: Partner with Soul Mate, or there is someone near (friend or family member) that serves as a guardian or caretaker.
– Absent Line: Anxious, Nervous